1 1/2 cups crushed ladyfingers
1/3 cup melted butter
2 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 container (8 oz) mascarpone cheese
2 tbsp Kahlua
1 tbsp instant espresso powder
2 oz (60 g) Godiva 72% Dark Chocolate Bar, chopped
1 tbsp cocoa powder
25 Godiva Holiday Assorted Chocolates & Truffles
1. Line 9-inch square metal cake pan with parchment, leaving 1 inch overhang at edges; set aside.
2. In food processor, pulse ladyfingers into fine crumbs; transfer to bowl. Stir in melted butter until well moistened; press into bottom of prepared cake pan.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth; beat in mascarpone. At low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping from bottom of the bowl often. Stir Kahlua with espresso powder; blend into cheese mixture. Pour batter over crust.
4. Place pan in larger pan; pour enough hot water into larger pan to come halfway up side of pan. Bake in center of 325°F oven for about 50 minutes or until edge is set yet center is still slightly jiggly. Let cool completely; refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
5. Holding edges of parchment, remove from pan. Using sharp knife, cut into 25 squares, cleaning knife between cuts.
6. In heatproof bowl set over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Let cool slightly. Transfer to a resealable bag; snip off corner. Pipe chocolate diagonally over cheesecake squares and dust with cocoa powder. Place one truffle or chocolate on each square.