Prep Time: 20 min. | Total Time (incl. cooling and refrigerating): 5 hours 55 min. | Makes: 16 servings
- 24 vanilla creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups);
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted;
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) GODIVA Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, chopped
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened;
- 1 cup granulated sugar;
- 1 tsp. vanilla;
- 4 eggs ;
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter; spoon into 9-inch springform pan. Use bottom of dry measuring cup to evenly press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- MICROWAVE chopped chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until most of the chocolate is melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted; cool 5 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour cream cheese batter over crust.
- BAKE 45 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- REFRIGERATE cheesecake 4 hours.