1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Line 16 standard-size muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Using a 1-tablespoon scoop with a spring release, scoop 1 tablespoon of brownie batter into the bottom of a prepared muffin cup. Stack 2 halves of a GODIVA Signature Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Mini Bar horizontally in the center of the cup, then cover with 2 more tablespoons of brownie batter. Repeat with the remaining 15 cups, or until the brownie batter is used up.
3. Bake the brownie cupcakes for 22–25 minutes, or until set.
4. Remove the brownie cupcakes from the oven and turn the oven to broil.
5. Place a marshmallow upright on top of each cupcake, then return to the oven and broil for 1–2 minutes, or until the marshmallows are soft and browned. Watch closely so the marshmallows don’t burn.
6. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and, using a clean spoon, gently press the center of each marshmallow straight down so the marshmallow spreads to cover most of the top of the cupcake.
7. Remove cupcakes from the muffin tins and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Garnish each cupcake by gently pressing a graham cracker rectangle and a GODIVA Signature Dark Chocolate Mini Bar half through the marshmallow into the top of the cupcake.