1. Melt 5 ounces chocolate in heatproof bowl in microwave on half power for 1 minute until fully melted.
2. Cool slightly. Place the ricotta cheese, zest, sugar, spices and salt in the bowl of a food processor and blend for 15-30 seconds.
3. Add the melted chocolate and blend until fully mixed about 1 minute.
4. Fill piping bag or small plastic bag with cut corner with the mixture.
5. Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1 ounce chocolate with vegetable oil, stirring until smooth. One at a time, dip each end of the cannoli into the chocolate and sprinkle with
pistachios. Fill each end of the cannoli just into the middle of the shell.