1. PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
2. Place chopped GODIVA dark chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50% to 60% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is almost completely melted, but small chunks remain. Stir until smooth and let cool.
3. Make the crust: Combine crushed graham crackers, ¼ cup granulated sugar and melted butter. After thoroughly mixing, press the crumbs firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9” springform pan to within 1-inch of the top.
4. Make bottom layer: Using an electric mixer, beat 8 ounces of cream cheese and another ¼ cup granulated sugar, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 egg, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/3 cup sour cream and melted chocolate. Continue to beat on medium speed until smooth. Spoon evenly over the graham cracker crust.
5. Make middle layer: Beat another 8 ounces of cream cheese with brown sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add 1 egg, 1 /2 teaspoon vanilla extract and finely chopped pecans. Continue to beat on medium speed until smooth. Spoon over the bottom chocolate layer.
6.Make top layer: Beat the last 5 ounces of cream cheese with the remaining ¼ cup granulated sugar. Add the last egg, remaining 1 cup of sour cream, remaining ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract and the almond extract. Beat until smooth and spread over the middle pecan layer.
7. Bake cheesecake 60-75 minutes, or until center is set, but slightly wobbly. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until completely cool, at least 6 hours or overnight.