Free Standard Shipping on Shipments of $65 - $300*. Enter code TRUFFLES at checkout. Standard shipping orders will not arrive in time for Easter. Valid online only, per shipment, in continental U.S.details
Red Velvet Cupcakes Chocolate Mousse Gold & GODIVA Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Cremeux Chocolate Fudge Cookies Frosted Fudge Brownies Pumpkin Squares Butterscotch Walnut Cake Birthday Cake Pineapple Hummingbird Cake Tri-Layer Panna Cotta Chocolate-Lime Pots de Crème Chocolate Chunk Trio Cookies Dream Cheesecake Chocolate Cheesecake Cappuccino Bonbons Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake Cookie Dough Cake
Click here to chat live
Chocolate-Lime Pots de Crème
Yield: (30) 2 ounce portions
Pots de Crème
16 fl. oz. milk
16 fl. oz. cream
3 oz. sugar
6 oz. eggs
2 oz. egg yolk
7 oz. GODIVA 72% Dark Chocolate, melted
1/2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp. Lime Oil
8 oz. cream
2 oz. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 oz. rum
1. Heat the milk, cream, and sugar together to a simmer.
2. In another bowl, lightly beat the eggs, yolks, and second portion of sugar until sugar is dissolved.
3. Slowly add the milk mixture into the eggs, whisking constantly.
4. Slowly add 1/3 of the milk-egg mixture into the melted chocolate, whisking constantly. Then add the chocolate back into the milk-egg mixture. Stir in Vanilla and Lime oil.
5. Portion 2 oz into individual ceramic cups. Bake in a water bath, covered, until fully set. About 40-45 minutes.
6. When custards are cool enough to handle, chill for at least 2 hours.
7. Before serving, whip cream. sugar, vanilla, and rum to stiff peaks. Pipe or spoon onto custards.
Your Godiva.com session has timed out. To continue your session please log back into your account