1.Coarsely chop one GODIVA Solid Dark Chocolate Bar and place in a small microwave-safe cup. Microwave on medium (50% to 60% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is almost completely melted, but some small chunks remain. Stir until smooth and let cool. Coarsely chop remaining 5 GODIVA Solid Dark Chocolate Bars; set aside.
2. Whisk together all-purpose flour, GODIVA Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Whisk together melted butter, dark brown sugar and granulated sugar until combined, at least 1 minute. Add egg and vanilla extract; beat well. Stir in cooled, melted chocolate.
4. Switch to a wooden spoon or rubber scraper and gradually blend in the flour mixture. Before flour is totally blended, stir in the remaining chopped GODIVA chocolate chunks. Cover and refrigerate about 4 hours or overnight.
5. PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
6. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
7. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons (about 1 1/2-inch balls) at least 2 ½ -inches apart on to prepared sheets. Bake about 12 to 14 minutes, or until the centers still look just a bit puffed and soft, and edges are firmer. Do not over bake. Cool completely on baking sheets. Repeat as necessary, starting with room temperature baking sheets.
8. Place cookies on a wire rack set over baking sheet for drizzling. Dough can be refrigerated for up to 2 days, or frozen for up to 3 weeks in an airtight container. Bring to cool room temperature before shaping and baking. Store baked cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 3 weeks.