1. PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
2. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
3. Whisk together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon in a medium bowl; set aside.
4. Whisk together melted butter, dark brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well blended and lighter in color, at least 1 minute. Add the eggs and yolk, one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Mix in vanilla extract.
5. Switch to a wooden spoon or rubber scraper and gradually blend in the flour mixture. Before flour is totally blended, stir in pecans and GODIVA chocolate chunks. Stir until well incorporated.
6. Form ¼-cup of dough into a ball, slightly taller than it is wide. Place balls onto the baking sheets at least 3 inches apart. Bake cookies on middle rack, one sheet at a time, about 13 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown, and the centers still look just a bit puffed and soft. Do not over bake.
7. Cool completely on baking sheets for chewier, room temperature cookies. Alternatively, cool cookies on baking sheet 5 to 10 minutes then serve warm. Store baked cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 3 weeks.
NOTE: For a no-prep treat, freeze shaped cookie dough balls in an airtight container. Then when you want warm cookies, set the dough balls on a lined baking sheet to come to cool room temperature (about 15 minutes) while the oven preheats, then bake as directed.