GODIVA Salted Caramel-Hazelnut Pies
Prep Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 15 min. | Makes:6 servings
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) GODIVA Chocolate Caramel Flavor Pudding
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) mini graham cracker pie crusts (6 crusts)
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- 6 caramels
- 1 Tbsp. whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt flakes
- BEAT pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. before spooning into pie crusts. Sprinkle with nuts.
- MICROWAVE caramels and whipping cream in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after 30 sec. Drizzle over pies.
- SPRINKLE with salt.
How to skin hazelnuts:
If you can't find hazelnuts with the skins off, try this simple method to remove the skins. Spread hazelnuts onto a rimmed baking sheet, then bake in 350°F oven 5 to 7 min. or until nuts are golden brown and skins start to look dry and brittle, gently shaking the baking sheet to stir the nuts after 4 min. Pour nuts onto a damp kitchen towel, then use towel to gently rub the nuts to remove the skins.