1/2 cup butter, softened
Assorted GODIVA Chocolates (from a Gold Gift Box, for example)
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 300ºF and grease cookie sheet(s).
2. Separate the egg, then combine yolk, butter, sugar, and vanilla in a mixer.
3. Add flour and salt, mixing well.
4. Shape your dough into balls, then roll first in egg white, then hazelnut.
5. Place balls on cookie sheet(s) about 2 inches apart.
6. Imprint the shape of a Godiva’s chocolate in the dough.
7. Bake for 13 minutes, then let cool completely.
8. Place a piece of Godiva in each dent. Use our Milk Chocolate Baking Chocolates to secure each piece with a little melted chocolate.