Prep Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 45 min. (incl. refrigerating) | Makes: 4 servings
- 2 candy canes, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) GODIVA Dark Chocolate Peppermint Flavor Pudding
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 tsp. light corn syrup
- 4 pieces GODIVA Dark Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Bark (2x1 inches each)
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- BEAT pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
- CRUSH candy canes finely; place crushed candy on small plate. Brush rims of 4 dessert glasses with corn syrup; dip, 1 at a time, into candy on plate, turning to evenly coat each glass with candy. Spoon pudding into prepared glasses.
- TOP dessert cups with whipped topping and peppermint bark just before serving.