Chocolate Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
Prep Time: 45 min. | Cook Time: 60 min. | Total Time: 105 min. | Makes: 12 mini cheesecakes
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs (approximately 20 cookies)
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 lb. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup GODIVA Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 ounces GODIVA 72% Dark Chocolate Bar
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- Bonne Maman Cherry Preserves
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Place a baking sheet or pie tin of water on the bottom of rack of the oven (to help prevent the cheesecake centers from sinking after baking).
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with baking cups, and spray with non-stick cooking spray. A mini cheesecake pan may also be used (although there might be leftover batter), sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Placing the cookies in a zipped plastic bag, crush into cookie crumbs with a rolling pin (or pulse in a food processor). Using 1-cup of cookie crumbs, mix the crust ingredients together and divide between the pans, pressing firmly to cover the bottom. Bake for 10 minutes then remove and set aside to cool.
- For cheesecake batter, beat the cream cheese with the paddle attachment until smooth. Slowly beat in the GODIVA dark chocolate hot cocoa, sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Finally, slowly add the eggs and beat on low. Do not overmix.
- Divide between the cups, filling cups up ¾ of the way, and bake at 325 for about 30 minutes or until just firm in the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight before unmolding.
- To make ganache, heat cream to a simmer and pour over the GODIVA dark chocolate. Whisk to melt and allow to cool to room temperature. Beat with paddle attachment of stand mixer until fluffy, fill a piping bag with a star tip and pipe ganache onto each cheesecake to garnish. Top with Bonne Maman Cherry Preserves.