Frosted Fudge Brownies Birthday Cake Cappuccino Bonbons Chocolate Chunk Trio Cookies Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Cremeux Red Velvet Cupcakes Gold & GODIVA Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake Dream Cheesecake Chocolate-Lime Pots de Crème Tri-Layer Panna Cotta Pumpkin Squares Chocolate Fudge Cookies Chocolate Mousse Chocolate Cheesecake Pineapple Hummingbird Cake Butterscotch Walnut Cake Cookie Dough Cake
Click here to chat live
Yield: 24 squares Difficulty: Easy Preparation: 45 minutes plus baking, cooling and chilling times.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Generous pinch of ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 1/3 cups packed dark brown sugar
1 large egg, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup solid-pack pumpkin
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
1/2 cup dark raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9x2-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, cloves and salt
3. Beat butter in mixing bowl until creamy, using electric mixer at medium speed. Add brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beating until blended. Add flour mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating until just combined after each addition. Stir in walnuts and raisins. Spread batter in prepared pan.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
1. Place solid white chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds more or until solid ivory is softened. Stir until smooth and let cool.
2. Beat cream cheese in bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in vanilla and butter. Gradually beat in cooled solid ivory and beat until smooth and shiny. (If mixture looks slightly curdled, simply continue beating until smooth.)
3. Spread frosting on pumpkin cake. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until frosting is slightly set. If desired, drizzle frosting with melted chocolate.
1 bar (1.5 ounces) GODIVA Dark Chocolate, melted
Your Godiva.com session has timed out. To continue your session please log back into your account