Red Velvet Cupcakes
GODIVA Dark Chocolate Mousse
Gold & GODIVA
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Cremeux
GODIVA Double Dark Chocolate Cookies
Super Rich GODIVA Frosted Fudgy Brownies
Pumpkin Squares with GODIVA White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Butterscotch Walnut Cake
Pineapple Hummingbird Cake
Tri-Layer Panna Cotta
GODIVA Chocolate Lime Pots de Crème
GODIVA Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Triple Layer GODIVA Dream Cheesecake
GODIVA Ultimate Chocolate Cheesecake
GODIVA Honeyed Cappuccino Ganache
GODIVA Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
GODIVA Cookie Dough Cake
Click here to chat live
Triple Layer GODIVA Dream Cheesecake
Chocolate or vanilla? Who says you have to choose! Our triple-layer cheesecake recipe, made with a GODIVA Large 72% Dark Chocolate Bar, gives you the best of both in a smooth and creamy, triple decker cake that looks as good as it tastes.
Yield: 14-16 SERVINGS; ONE 9” CAKE
Preparation: 1 1/2 HOURS PREP, 60-75 MINUTES BAKING TIME PLUS CHILLING TIME
Special Equipment: ELECTRIC MIXER; 9” SPRINGFORM PAN
Triple-Layer GODIVA Dream Cheesecake
3.5 ounces (1 bar) GODIVA Large 72% Dark Chocolate Bar, finely chopped
2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers (about 14 cracker sheets)
3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
1/3 cup (5 1/2 tablespoons; 2 ½ ounces total) unsalted butter, melted
21 ounces cream cheese, softened; divided
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
1 1/3 cups sour cream, divided
1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
¼ cup finely chopped pecans
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1. PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
2. Place chopped GODIVA dark chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50% to 60% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Continue heating in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is almost completely melted, but small chunks remain. Stir until smooth and let cool.
3. Make the crust: Combine crushed graham crackers, ¼ cup granulated sugar and melted butter. After thoroughly mixing, press the crumbs firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9” springform pan to within 1-inch of the top.
4. Make bottom layer: Using an electric mixer, beat 8 ounces of cream cheese and another ¼ cup granulated sugar, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 egg, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/3 cup sour cream and melted chocolate. Continue to beat on medium speed until smooth. Spoon evenly over the graham cracker crust.
5. Make middle layer: Beat another 8 ounces of cream cheese with brown sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add 1 egg, 1 /2 teaspoon vanilla extract and finely chopped pecans. Continue to beat on medium speed until smooth. Spoon over the bottom chocolate layer.
6.Make top layer: Beat the last 5 ounces of cream cheese with the remaining ¼ cup granulated sugar. Add the last egg, remaining 1 cup of sour cream, remaining ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract and the almond extract. Beat until smooth and spread over the middle pecan layer.
7. Bake cheesecake 60-75 minutes, or until center is set, but slightly wobbly. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until completely cool, at least 6 hours or overnight.
GODIVA Dark Chocolate Dream Glaze
2/3 cup heavy cream
3.5 ounces (1 bar)GODIVA Large 72% Dark Chocolate Bar, chopped
¼ cup (1/2 stick; 2 ounces total) unsalted butter, cut into chunks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Using a thin-bladed knife or offset metal spatula, loosen the cheesecake edges from the pan; remove the springform pan side.
2. Heat heavy cream, chopped GODIVA chocolate and butter pieces in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and cool about 5 minutes.
3. Pour and spread the warm glaze over the chilled cheesecake. Let set about 10 minutes. Slice cake into wedges using a serrated knife, wiping clean after each cut. Serve immediately or refrigerate whole cake until ready. Remove cheesecake from refrigerator, about 10 minutes before slicing. Store cheesecake in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.