Red Velvet Cupcakes
GODIVA Dark Chocolate Mousse
Gold & GODIVA
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Cremeux
GODIVA Double Dark Chocolate Cookies
Super Rich GODIVA Frosted Fudgy Brownies
Pumpkin Squares with GODIVA White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Butterscotch Walnut Cake
Pineapple Hummingbird Cake
Tri-Layer Panna Cotta
GODIVA Chocolate Lime Pots de Crème
GODIVA Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Triple Layer GODIVA Dream Cheesecake
GODIVA Ultimate Chocolate Cheesecake
GODIVA Honeyed Cappuccino Ganache
GODIVA Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
GODIVA Cookie Dough Cake
Click here to chat live
GODIVA Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
Yield: 10 - 12 SERVINGS; ONE 9” ROUND CAKE
Preparation: 45 MINUTES PREP, 70 – 80 MINUTES BAKING PLUS COOLING TIME
Special Equipment:ELECTRIC MIXER; 9” SPRINGFORM PAN
Chocolate Streusel Filling and Topping
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1¼ cup pecans
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
3.5 ounces (1 bar) GODIVA Large 72% Dark Chocolate Bar or Large Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar, finely chopped
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons GODIVA Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
¼ cup (1/2 stick; 2 ounces total) unsalted butter, cut into chunks
1.Make filling: Sprinkle brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon (if using), into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until nuts are coarsely chopped. Transfer 1 cup of the mixture to a small bowl and stir in ½ cup chopped GODIVA chocolate; set aside for use as filling.
2.Make Crumb Topping: To the remaining mixture in the food processor, add all-purpose flour, GODIVA Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix, butter and the remaining chopped GODIVA chocolate. Pulse until mixture is crumbly, but sticks together when squeezed. Refrigerate until ready to use for topping.
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup (2 sticks; 8 ounces total) unsalted butter, softened
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 large yolk, room temperature
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream, room temperature
Baking oil spray
Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
2. Spray bottom and sides of a 9” springform pan with baking oil; set aside.
3. Whisk together all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
4. Beat butter and granulated sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer at medium-high speed, for about 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add eggs and yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in vanilla extract. Reduce speed to low, and add the flour mixture in three parts, alternating with the sour cream, starting and ending with dry ingredients.
5. Using a rubber scraper, drop and spread about 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan. Evenly, sprinkle with reserved filling mixture. Dollop remaining batter over the filling and smooth the top. If the batter sticks to the scraper, rinse it with water and use it slightly wet to spread the batter. Sprinkle crumble topping onto the top of the batter, being sure to spread crumbs out to the sides and not overload the center.
6. Bake 70-80 minutes or until cake tester inserted into center comes out clean and cake starts to pull away from pan edges. Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove side of the pan and cool cake another 5 minutes to serve warm, or cool completely.
7. If desired, dust cake lightly with powdered sugar before serving. For best results, slice using a serrated knife and a steady sawing motion. Store cake in an airtight container for up to 4 days, or in the freezer up to 2 weeks.