Yield: About 5 1/2 dozen cookies
Preparation: 30 minutes plus baking and cooling time
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs, at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
8 bars (1.5 ounces each) GODIVA Milk Chocolate, coarsely chopped
3 bars (1.5 ounces each) GODIVA Dark Chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 bar (1.5 ounces) GODIVA White Chocolate, coarsely chopped
3/4 cup English toffee bits
1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two baking sheets.
2. Mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Beat butter in mixing bowl until creamy, using electric mixer at medium speed. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
4. Beat in flour in three additions, using low speed. Stir in chocolate chunks, toffee bits and pecans. The dough will be very stiff. Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls about 1 1/2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until no imprint remains when touched lightly with finger and edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove from baking sheets and cool completely on wire racks. Store cookies in airtight container.