Stuffed Cherry Cordial French Toast
Prep Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 16 min. | Makes: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup smooth ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 Godiva® Cherry Cordials, chopped
- 4 Slices egg bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Mix ricotta cheese with honey; stir in chopped chocolate. Divide mixture evenly over two slices of bread. Top with remaining bread.
- In shallow bowl, whisk together egg, milk, and vanilla; dip each sandwich in egg mixture. In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook sandwiches for 2 or 3 minutes per side or until golden. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm.
Tip: Substitute Godiva® Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Powder for icing sugar if desired.