1. Make the crust: Add the gingersnaps, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and salt to a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and process for 1 minute, or until the crumbs are moistened. Set aside.
2. Make the filling: In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer on medium-low speed until softened, 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream, molasses, and vanilla and mix until smooth and fully combined, 30 seconds.
3. Sift in 1/3 of the cocoa powder and powdered sugar at a time, mixing between each addition until incorporated, 3 minutes total.
4. Add the cinnamon, apple pie spice, nutmeg, and salt and whip until smooth, 30 seconds.
5. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chopped GODIVA Masterpieces Dark Chocolate Ganache Hearts.
6. Assemble the jars: Scoop 2 1/2–3 tablespoons of the crust mixture into the bottom of each jar, pressing down to compact. Top with about 1 inch of filling. Repeat to make another layer of crust and filling.
7. Freeze the jars for 45–60 minutes, or until the filling and crust are set.
8. Meanwhile, make the whipped cream: In a medium bowl, combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Use an electric hand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment to whip on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, 3 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
9. Remove the jars from the freezer and top with a dollop of whipped cream, 2 whole GODIVA Masterpieces Dark Chocolate Ganache Hearts, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
10. Serve immediately or keep the jars in the refrigerator for up to 30 minutes, until ready to serve.