Flavored with warm spices, this soothing and fragrant hot chocolate will warm your heart and soul.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
- 3/4 cup Godiva Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 4 slices fresh ginger (each about 1/4-inch thick)
- 12 green cardamom pods, bruised
- 4 peppercorns
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 black tea bag
- In saucepan set over medium-low heat, heat milk, ginger, cardamom, peppercorns, cloves and cinnamon stick, stirring often, for about 5 minutes or until hot and steaming.
- Stir in cocoa; remove from heat. Add tea bag; steep for 4 minutes. Strain and divide among 4 mugs.
Tip: Garnish each serving with a cinnamon stick if desired.