16 ounces store-bought pizza dough, thawed if frozen
2 1.5-ounces of GODIVA Dark Chocolate Bars, roughly chopped
2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (about 1 sprig), chopped
5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 teaspoons kosher or flaky sea salt
2 tablespoons coarse sugar
1. Preheat oven to 450º F/ 225º C.
2. Allow pizza dough to sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons olive oil and rosemary together in a small bowl.
4. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil onto a metal sheet tray with sides and spread evenly. Place dough on the sheet and flip over to coat entirely in oil. Press the dough out into a 10-inch circle.
5. Dimple by pressing your fingers into the dough and making indentations all over the surface. Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
6. Dimple dough again. Drizzle rosemary-olive oil mixture evenly across surface of dough, and sprinkle with sugar and salt.
7. Bake on middle rack of oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Cool for 3 minutes, and while dough is still very warm sprinkle the top liberally with chopped chocolate. Serve immediately.