Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Mix
Whip up the pudding mix to eat on its own, add whipped cream topping for extra indulgence, or get creative by using this pudding in dessert cups or as crepe filling. Simply whisk with 2 cups of cold milk for 2 minutes. The pudding will soft-set in 5 minutes so you’re ready to indulge in the delicious GODIVA flavor. For optimal flavor use 2% milk. To prepare pudding using soy, coconut or almond milk, reduce milk to 1-¼ cups.
Note: Using non-dairy milk will alter taste.
• This 3.7-ounce chocolate caramel pudding mix is sealed inside a box
• Ready in just five minutes
• Makes about five servings per box, perfect for sharing
• Ideal for making a chocolate pudding pie or other desserts
• Refrigerate leftover pudding
• Kosher Certified, Halal Compliant
GODIVA was founded by Pierre Draps in 1926 as a small, family-run chocolate business in the heart of Brussels, Belgium. GODIVA was born out of our founder’s dream to create a more wonderful world through exquisite, Belgian chocolate. Today – after nearly a century of craftsmanship with the finest ingredients and an inventive flair – we invite you to create your own GODIVA experience at home with our range of GODIVA Pudding Mixes.