1. Bring cream, mik, and ground coffee to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Turn off the heat, cover with a lid, and steep for 5 minutes.
2. Strain out coffee and add corn syrup to the cream. Boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Be careful not to scald the mixture. Allow the mixture to cool to 105 degrees F.
3. Pour into a medium bowl with tempered** chocolate. Slowly mix with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in the softened butter.
4. Spread ganache on top of set white chocolate ganache in an even layer. Allow to set until firm.
5. To finish, temper GODIVA dark chocolate. Spread a thin, even layer over the top of the Dark Chocolate Espresso ganache. Once set, unmold the ganache from the cake pan and peel off the parchment paper. Cut the ganache into 1" squares.
6. Using a fork, dip the ganache centers in tempered GODIVA Dark Chocolate and let set. Once set, pipe diagonal stripes of tempered GODIVA white chocolate across the chocolates.
**To temper chocolate, microwave two-thirds of your chocolate in 30 second increments until melted. Stir often, and be careful not to burn your chocolate. Once it is all melted, stir in the remaining one-third of chocolate until it is smooth and shiny. Your chocolate should now be in temper.
Your Godiva.com session has timed out. To continue your session please log back into your account