Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Swirl Hot Chocolate Sundae
A unique twist on traditional hot chocolate, this Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Swirl Hot Chocolate Sundae recipe is made in partnership with The House That Lars Built.
2 c. milk
3 heaping spoonfuls of GODIVA Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate Mix
2 T. caramel sauce
1/4 t. sea salt
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
1. Drizzle caramel onto the side of your mug in a swirl.
2. Pour in the rest of ingredients (excluding the ice cream).
3. Heat to desired temperature (probably a little hotter than you usually would because you’ll be adding ice cream).
4. Scoop ice cream onto hot chocolate.
5. Top with caramel marshmallows.