2 tablespoons flour plus extra for dusting
2 1.5-ounce GODIVA Milk Chocolate Bars, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
1 package refrigerated pie crust (containing 2 crusts)
1/4 cup GODIVA Dark or Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
1 egg, lightly beaten with 1 teaspoon water
Sugar for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 400º. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix GODIVA Hot Cocoa, flour and cinnamon in small bowl.
3. Carefully unroll one pie crust onto sheet of waxed or parchment paper dusted with flour.
4. Press any broken sections together with your fingers. Brush surface with 2 tablespoons butter, leaving a half-inch rim around the edge of the dough.
5. Sprinkle half of chopped chocolate evenly across surface, then sprinkle with half of the cocoa mixture.
6. Use a knife or pizza cutter to cut the dough into quarters. Cut each quarter into 4 wedges. Beginning at the wide end, roll up each piece tightly into a crescent shape.
7. Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Brush each crescent lightly with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar. Freeze for 10 minutes (cookies can also be frozen for up to 1 month in a tightly sealed container before baking).
8. Repeat with other pie dough.
9. Bake on middle rack for 15 minutes or until golden brown.