15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
4 1.5-ounces of GODIVA Dark Chocolate Bars, roughly chopped
1/4 cup powdered sugar
Zest of 1 orange
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
Pinch of salt
12 mini cannoli shells
1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Melt 5 ounces chocolate in heatproof bowl in microwave on half power for 1 minute until fully melted.
2. Cool slightly. Place the ricotta cheese, zest, sugar, spices and salt in the bowl of a food processor and blend for 15-30 seconds.
3. Add the melted chocolate and blend until fully mixed about 1 minute.
4. Fill piping bag or small plastic bag with cut corner with the mixture.
5. Meanwhile melt the remaining 1 ounce chocolate with vegetable oil, stirring until smooth. One at a time, dip each end of the cannoli into the chocolate and sprinkle with pistachios. Fill each end of the cannolis just into the middle of the shell.