2.8 ounces of G by GODIVA Dark Chocolate Bars
2 Tbsp of GODIVA Dark Chocolate Cocoa
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup of buttermilk
4 Tbsp butter, divided
1. Chop G by GODIVA Chocolate Bar into 1/4" pieces.
2. In a medium large bowl mix the GODIVA Dark Cocoa, flour, baking powder, baking soda and chopped chocolate.
3. Mix together the buttermilk and egg in a small bowl. Add it to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Do not over mix.
4. Melt 2 Tbsp butter, let cool, and stir into the batter.
5. Melt the remaining 2 Tbsp butter in a skillet just until the butter begins to brown. Drop the batter, 2 Tbsp at a time, onto the skillet, about 4 inches apart.
6. Cook for about 2 minutes over medium heat. Once the edges of the pancake begin to dry and the top bubbles, slip the pancake over and cook another 2 minutes.
7. Serve warm with powdered sugar or whipped cream (optional).