Show your appreciation for the people who make a difference in your life -- teachers, caregivers, support staff, and more. Give them a home-baked treat and include the hand-written recipe so your gift can be enjoyed again and again.
Yield: 15 BROWNIES Difficulty: Easy Preparation: 15 MINUTES PLUS 25-30 MINUTES BAKING TIME
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ¾ cups white sugar
½ cup natural unsweetened cocoa
1 1/8 teaspoons fine sea salt
1 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 ½ ounces GODIVA Large 50% Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar, finely chopped
Baking oil spray
1. PREHEAT the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9”x13” baking pan; set aside. Alternatively, line the pan with parchment paper so that the paper extends 2 inches beyond both long sides of the pan. Spray the parchment with baking oil.
3. In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, white sugar, natural unsweetened cocoa, and fine sea salt; set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Whisk slowly until uniform; do not whip.
5. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until evenly combined. Stir in GODIVA Large 50% Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bars.
6. Pour and spread the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake until cake tester comes out slightly moist, 25 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake. Place pan on wire rack and cool.
7. If using parchment paper, use the overhanging parchment to quickly lift the brownie out of the pan. Slice and serve the brownies immediately.
Your Godiva.com session has timed out. To continue your session please log back into your account