1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ¾ cups white sugar
½ cup natural unsweetened cocoa
1 1/8 teaspoons fine sea salt
1 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 ½ ounces GODIVA Large 50% Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar, finely chopped
Baking oil spray
1. PREHEAT the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9”x13” baking pan; set aside. Alternatively, line the pan with parchment paper so that the paper extends 2 inches beyond both long sides of the pan. Spray the parchment with baking oil.
3. In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, white sugar, natural unsweetened cocoa, and fine sea salt; set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Whisk slowly until uniform; do not whip.
5. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until evenly combined. Stir in GODIVA Large 50% Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bars.
6. Pour and spread the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake until cake tester comes out slightly moist, 25 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake. Place pan on wire rack and cool.
7. If using parchment paper, use the overhanging parchment to quickly lift the brownie out of the pan. Slice and serve the brownies immediately.